facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by:    

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 2 of 10
#11by:    

gave you 5's for the first time in a while. I am proud that your HATER has slowed down. I will have your back as long as you play by the rules.

By: Game Player
#12by:    

self rank and still give themselves 1's in classiness? They know that they are c-o-k-e head s-l-u-t-s

By: Why does Kappa
#13by:    

Get smart! You are soooooo dumb!

By: Littlebird
#14by:    

Self Rank? They spent 12/29 - 12/31 self ranking . Go through their pages and you will see? If you are so "HOT" then why do that? Is that what you do over Christmas Holidays? All 5's for 3 solid days while everyone else has a life. So sad!

By: Why does Kappa
#15by:    

Katie Shutters was it you who did the self ranking on 12/29. It must have taken all day to rank yourselves over 40 times and all 5's...shame on you Katie!

By: Please
#16by:    

on 12/29 Kappa self ranked themselves 40 times in 1 day. Look who was busy that day!

By: Kappa
#17by:    

Anyone care what kappa does and when they do it? really. why do you care??????????

By: Why Does
#18by:    

ARRESTS BY SORORITY

Kappa Kappa Gamma: 9

Delta Zeta: 8

Kappa Alpha Theta: 6

Delta Delta Delta, Alpha Omicron Pi, Zeta Tau Alpha, Phi Mu, Kappa Delta: 5 each

Alpha Gamma Delta, Chi Omega , Sigma Delta Tau: 4 each

Gamma Phi Beta, Sigma Kappa: 3 each

Delta Gamma, Pi Beta Phi, Alpha Chi Omega: 2 each

Sources: UGA police reports, Greek Life Office membership lists from 2005-06 and 2006-07 school years

Published in the Athens Banner-Herald on 022507

By: fyi
#19by:    

Sure is hating on kappa. I wonder why?

By: Somebody
#20by:    

Why would anyone care what kappa does, who they do it with, or when they do it? I guess someone who doesn't have a life would.

By: Really

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.