kappa kappa gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 10
#1  by: Well known KKGs 2   

Science
Edith Clarke (Eta) - First woman to earn electrical engineering degree (M.S., 1919) from MIT; first women elected fellow of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers[23][24]
Mareta West (Beta Theta) - First female astrogeologist; determined the crucial site for the first landing on the moon[16]
Sports
Patty Berg (Chi) - Golf champion[25]
Jane Blalock (Delta Epsilon) - Golf champion[16]
Doris Hart (Delta Kappa) - Third Kappa to win U.S. Women's Open Championship Tennis[16]
Helen Wills Roarke (Pi)(Deuteron) - Tennis champion[16]
Betty Robinson Schwartz (Upsilon) - Olympic gold medalist, 1928; member of the Track & Field Hall of Fame[16]
Hollis Stacy (Delta Epsilon) - Winner of 1978 Women's Open Golf Tournament[16]
Hazel Hotchkiss Wightman (Pi)(Deuteron) - Tennis champion; founder of Wightman Tennis matches[16]
Media
Erin Moriarty (Beta Nu) - CBS News; correspondent for 48 Hours[16]
Nancy O'Dell (Epsilon Mu) - Co-Anchor of Access Hollywood[16]

By: Well known KKGs 2
#2  by: Drunk   

Drunk on bid day! Need I say more? What sorority does that?

By: Drunk
#3  by: Crack is Whack   

Crack is Whack! Just ask a KKG!

By: Crack is Whack
#4  by: duh   

bid day is suppose to be fun. obviously someone's jealous that kappa's like to have a good time.

By: duh
#5  by: Love   

the kappa girls! so much fun and so beautiful!
love hanging with these girls! very chill

By: Love
#6  by: Drunk   

On bid day before the new members showed up! Drunk or stoned? Which was it?

By: Drunk
#7  by: Kappa Haters   

Katie Shutters and all of Kappa want you to stop embarrassing us. The Panhellenic board is horrified the Kappa and their new members are acting like this on a public forum, STOP

By: Kappa Haters
#8  by: GamePlayer   

knows it is Kappa spreading the hateful comments and scores. You are only hurting yourself. As long as you are playing (and you know you will, you can't resist) The GamePlayer will play. See you later.......

By: GamePlayer
#9  by: All of Kappa   

All of Kappa wants you to stop. Every comment you make on this forum causes bad things to be said about us on our page. I am sick of this crap. Stop fighting so the crap being said about us will stop! PLEASE

By: All of Kappa
#10  by: Game Player   

is keeping an open mind and hoping for the best. I hope you all have turned a new corner. Only time will tell. Before the hate you were ranked much higher on the list. I hope you have figured out that you can not win the game by fighting the players.

By: Game Player

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.