facebook

chi omega discussion

by:    

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 9 of 10
#81by:    

The only reason why girls are giving y'all all ones is because y'all try so hard, thru self ranking, to be number one on this website. It just shows a lot of arrogance and insecurity on your part. None of the other good sororities are at the top of the list because they do not care about GR, yet y'all put so much importance on it is almost funny. I mean 1100 comments? Really? It is just a website. Y'all should find another hobby and stop trying so hard.

By: @There
#82by:    

Responding! I am a Chi O and pleaase, please, stop defending against ridiculous accusations and filthy comments. It's only fun to haters because people get on here and defend themselves.

By: STOP

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#83by:    

well, what do you want? Chi oh had 22 snaps.

By: um
#84by:    

XO offered no snap bids this year.

By: Panhel
#85by:    

I hope posting sweet comments on Zeta's page and nasty ones on ChiO, TriDelt, Pi Phi and Sigma Kappa made you feel better...

By: @these girls
#86by:    

Sux to be hated by so many that you have to up your status on a website because you cannot do it in real life. Truly the sign of a fragile , immature, pitiful sorority. Go ahead and enjoy. This is the only place you will be able to manipulate your way to number one. Unfortunately for you , you cannot copy and paste the comments people make about you in real life.

By: Hey XO
#87by:    

This one has it all: history, sisterhood and class - cool.

By: Blah blah
#88by:    

@these girls--get a life ZTA--people aren't stupid!

By: regarding
#89by:    

@Hey XO seems that message was first titled Hey ZTA! LOL I heard they are really desparately trying to give the illustion of being good this year. Guess I'd be scared too after all those SNAP bids this year - how many was it? almost half?

By: ha!
#90by:    

you got that right! Surely they don't think people are so stupid! Maybe that's why they copy random things so many times on their site so the REAL comments move off the page; )

By: @ ha!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.