by:    

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 8 of 10
#71by:    

Huh?

By: Huh?
#72by:    

I have looked at all the websites and boy is it obvious who had a good rush and who is insecure. the ones who had a good rush are not worried about this website and self ranking. i am not a sorority girl but am doing research on sorority girls and this is need to self rank is one of the negatives of the greek system.

By: concerned
#73by:    

it is a XO or KAT making such comments on others sites. Probably some poser stirring up trouble. As far as I know everybody had a great rush and met quota

By: I doubt
#74by:    

I cut you at rush because someone grabbed my arm and said, "Shall we skip?" That was just too odd for me--sorry

By: can't do that
#75by:    

ohhh. you didn't know the secret lingo? too bad for you!!

By: @can't do that
#76by:    

we know what you choose---"we're much to good for skipping-----SHOTS"

By: guess

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#77by:    

homemade tatts of owls in "private" places? Getting a bit carried away with that--teach your new snaps to keep it tucked in if you're going to put that stuff on them!

By: Do You Have
#78by:    

we know who the tatts go with & it isn't chi o......_ _ A

By: nice try
#79by:    

so completely waaaay in over their heads. chi o should not be this high up. rude and stuck up girls for no reason at all. just ew.

By: adprincess
#80by:    

is so much hate on XOs and it is really unfair. These are lovely women who have a true sisterhood. Stop hating.

By: There

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.