facebook

chi omega discussion

by:    

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 7 of 10
#61by:    

the top sorority is based on your opinions and opinions only! even the comment below is just opinion based! the sorority that you get in and that you really love is the top sorority, in your opinion, and thats all that matters!

By: PNMs
#62by:    

There are certain sororities who have been on here nonstop and the numbers of self ranking increases the closer rush approaches. Just take a look at Phi Mu, Chi Omega, Tridelt and Sigma Kappa. Other sororities have been bashed lately on the same dates the numbers for these other sororities All 5 ranks have increased. Hmmmmm.......

By: ATTENTION:
#63by:    

ΧΩ , good luck with rush

By: From a Friend:
#64by:    

Another sorority with alot of self ranking. Quit acting so desperate and just have confidence in your sorority. It makes you look very low class. Do you have a "hater" like tridelt too? That is why they say they are self ranking.

By: ridiculous
#65by:    

Chi O is top tier at every school in Alabama
(AU, Uof A, Samford, Bham Southern, South Al
etc.) as well as across the Southeast and the nation. I think KD also has a pretty good reputation across the southeast as well.

By: From Bama
#66by:    

I did not get cut I cut YOU!!!!Its just that I hate football and chi o.

By: No bittttch

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#67by:    

Please, Chi O, don't participate in Greek Grind this year. It's demeaning and disgusting. Be proud of yourselves as young women deserving of respect. I am hoping you can set the standard for classiness in the Greek community - it is so lacking in the Greek system at UGA. For those who don't know what I'm talking about go to You Tube. My older daughter went to a large Big 10 school - the sororities there wouldn't be caught dead participating in an event like this!

By: alum
#68by:    

I agree do not do it. It is like a stripper show.

By: Greek grind
#69by:    

Greek Grind is fun, makes a lot of money for charity, is a friendly competition, and great entertainment. The below posters need to realize this.

By: Legacies
#70by:    

there is a you tube vid of xo participating in 2010. 2011 event has not started yet. it is always in the fall.

By: greek grind

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.