facebook

chi omega discussion

by:    

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 6 of 10
#51by:    

Chi Omega is the largest woman's organization in the world. We have SURPASSED the girls scouts. just a kind of interesting fact.

By: interesting
#52by:    

all the comments on the homepage were from a XO! Are you the one spewing all the hate? The below post proves you were on here yesterday. If XO is so great, why are you here trying to convince people? Just asking...

By: I knew....
#53by:    

is for comments from members. Posting an interesting fact about your sorority on ITS OWN BOARD is hardly spewing hate. I would suggest you stay off the XO board altogether. Go Away.

By: Sidebar
#54by:    

I am sorry but it is quite obvious there is some self ranking on Xo and KD pages lately. That being said, XO is a great sorority and is one of the top . In this case , self ranking has moved them from the bottom of the page to the top where they should be.

By: self ranking xo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#55by:    

OOOPs Xos not adpi's

By: Famous xos
#56by:    

Three words: vortex during rush.

By: uh.
#57by:    

3 words for U! You Are Wrong!

By: Re: 2 Words
#58by:    

It is amazing how xo has soared to the top. Obvious hate on other sororities and self ranking for xo.

By: hmm..self ranking
#59by:    

XO is one of the LEAST judgemental houses on campus. Don't bellieve it? Just look at the diversity of the membership.

By: Hmmm
#60by:    

Being a top sororitiy has different meaning to each one of us. So I don't think we will all ever agree.

If your top sororities on campus rank is based on popularity / well known prior to rush: PHI MU, ADPi, XO, KKG, KAT, ZTA, KD, AOPi

If your top sororities on campus is based on best party sororities it your rank would look like:

KKG, PHiMu, Adpi,KD, ZTA Aopi, DDD, SK

If you feel the your top sororities are ones that have classiest behavior/known for "good values" then your rank would be :

KAT, Xo, DDD, AXO, GPB, PBP, AGD

If you rank based on most likely to succeed / future oriented:
KAT, DDD, AOPI, XO, AXO, PBP, GBP

If your top sororities are most likely to win a beauty pageant then your top would be: ZTA, KD, DDD, DZ

By: TO PNM's

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.