alpha gamma delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Gamma Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: famous AGDs   

Fran Allison (Pi) - radio and TV personality; (Kukla, Fran and Ollie)[4]
Amber Brkich (Alpha Epsilon) - actress; (Survivor: All-Stars, Survivor: The Australian Outback, The Amazing Race)[4]
Rita Coolidge (Gamma Beta) - singer[4]
Donna Fargo (Gamma Eta) - singer[4]
Gloria Loring (Delta Alpha) - singer, songwriter, author, and actress; (Days of our Lives)[4]
Karen McCullah Lutz (Gamma Mu) - screenwriter, author; (10 Things I Hate About You,Legally Blonde,She's the Man, The House Bunny)[5]
Dorothy Provine (Iota) - actress; (The Alaskans)[4]
Judy Baar Topinka (Lambda) - first female state treasurer in Illinois[4]
Barbara Jo Walker (Gamma Zeta) - Miss America, 1947[4]
Blanche Devereaux (television character from the series The Golden Girls)[6]
Lorraine Jensen Davis (Epsilon Gamma) (former editor of Vogue)[7]
Meredith Phillips (Phi) (contestant on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette)

By: famous AGDs
#2  by: eyes wide open   

LMAO!
amazing bunch of bs posted here. as much bs here as on other rankings such as EZDZ - "TRY DELT everyone else has" and all the others - all a bunch of crap. stereo type all you want...but "agd" get your facts right about the bid cards...third choice is not accurate - do research now that rush is over and you will see that you need to eat your words just as many others who use the sterotypes have to also for all the houses.

By: eyes wide open
#3  by: seriously?   

the only reason agd would be put above other chapter at uga is their house. their girls revolt against one another constantly and don't know how to dress for their size. half of them look like they've been starving for three weeks, the other half look like they've been eating everything the starving girls haven't been. QUIT SELF RANKING.

By: seriously?
#4  by: Price   

they tend to be successful girls, but I suspect it is because they lack good looks or personality. Large number of drops in pledgeclass and sisters in junior and senior year. And their grip is really easy, its like a thum war with your thumbs to the side

By: Price
#5  by: Re: Price   

As an AGD at a different university, I can tell you that you are incorrect about the grip... I don't know what you saw, but that is not the grip. The grip is significantly more complex than you described.

By: Re: Price
#6  by: Game Player   

has your back

By: Game Player
#7  by: Game Player   

is a MORON!

By: Game Player
#8  by: PLEASE REMEMBER   

ANYONE can pose on this site as a member of a sorority. just because a post says "we are the best!!!" with all 5s does NOT mean it was necessarily a member of that chapter. this site is ANONYMOUS and anyone can say they are whatever they want with no verification.

By: PLEASE REMEMBER
#9  by: dude   

....i know a few dgs and they dont even know what this site is

By: dude
#10  by: anon   

their panhellenic rep was arrested for DUI and MIP this summer...

By: anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.