facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by:    

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 6 of 7
#51by:    

They are the south georgia sorority that loves navel rings. Just keeping it real!!!

By: way south
#52by:    

blah

By: agreed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#53by:    

Stunned or should I say more than a little stunned. Is there something wrong with navel rings and if the answer is yes are there only 2 girls on the whole campus that have them that are in a sorority. And they happen to be ADPI'S Do not think so. Why don't you have a belly button check and whom ever has one can be black listed. You can put a Scarlett B or R on them. I am from another school and came on here and got a real kick out of it Ya'll need to find other things to pick on. How about mean catty nasty behavior? sound farmiliar?

By: I am a little
#54by:    

belly button rings are just the beginning of your problems!

By: oh honey
#55by:    

with self confidence and brains - love them.

By: Great girls
#56by:    

are "old row" but that means very little where they are concerned. Most consider them lower middle if not already in the lower tier, the only thing keeping them around is the reputation of the national sorority & alums who want their daughters to join. But this group took some real dogs lately, don't know what they are looking for. I'd steer clear

By: yes they
#57by:    

True

By: Not
#58by:    

of skeletons in the closet, there are much better ones to join!

By: got a lot
#59by:    

No standards board or lack thereof. Feel free to OD at party in front of hunderds...and the next day some will say it just didn't happen!

By: well.....
#60by:    

that ADPi never get on here or at least very rarely. But, just in case you do I wanted to say that I thought you were a class act!!!! I had a wonderful experience, especially in rounds 2 and 3!!!! The girls I met seemed very genuine and were beautiful!!!! With all of the negative on the website, I wanted to add a positive comment.

By: It is obvious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.