facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by:    

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 4 of 7
#31by:    

Alum, I would agree. Stupid is as stupid does. Hope the PNM finds success in a group that is less about getting married and smoking cigs.

By: alum
#32by:    

what is up with cutting legacies right before pref? bad form

By: alum
#33by:    

I didn't want to believe it, but you girls did pick some bottom of the barrel ~ WHAT HAPPENED???

By: DANG!!!
#34by:    

ADPi is a great sorority, just not so at UGA. These girls are living in a backward society of snobbery and not the real world where women achieve through their own talents instead of their daddy's wallet.

By: suchdisappointment
#35by:    

don't know what you're talking about. Lots of talent and hard work here.

By: You
#36by:    

hmmm. i was little surprised when I got cut by ADPi but got all my other choices including a bid from my top choice from what is considered a "top" sorority whatever that means. seeing these comments I am glad i got cut.

By: curious
#37by:    

it is clear that adpi is having fun with their great pledge class and not sitting in their rooms self ranking on this website.

By: way to go!
#38by:    

It looks like ADPi is the victim of hate just like one of its close neighbors on Milledge. Any time you see all ones going to a top sorority you have to know there are some jealous people out there. ADPi is not going ot start selfrating because they don't have to worry about what is being said on Greek Rank. It is funny that 2 sororities on Milledge keep appearing in all the commments as having a "great rush" I hope these sororities are not posting on this website. Maybe it is just someone posing as XO and KAT to try to make trouble between these sororities. Please consider that might be happening before you react to comments being made.

By: it's really sad
#39by:    

ADPi had a great rush in 2011 so do not pay attention to the ridiculous rankings and comments. ADPi has always been strong at UGA and will probably always have strenth because they have a very solid alum base and reputation. Not bragging, but it is just the truth. The fact of the matter is that sororities are a reflection of society, often the most successful ones are the ones with the most connections. It takes time for the younger ones to build up an alum base to support the sorority. I'm not saying that ADPi is better than others because of this because all sororities have very good points and make contributions to UGA. Any girl who gets admitted to UGA is smart and successful and can find a place in a sorority at UGA is she wants to belong to a sorority. And many girls who don't join a sorority are perfectly happy.

By: such sillyness

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#40by:    

Snap.

By: One word

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.