facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by:    

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 2 of 7
#11by:    

4-29-10 ... PleaseStop ... was meant for SK. I will give you all fives when Greek rank will let me post again. So SOrry

By: SOPPY PI's
#12by:    

You're a dumb a s s! She did vomit in the taxi! She is a total disgrace to the sorority, herself, & her family! And I do know her! She drinks way too much way too often! She also abuses pills! Mom & Dad need to get a clue & get her some major help! Her her sorority sisters can't stand her!

By: Re: John Doe
#13by:    

Pills? That's a little out of line...and completely untrue.

By: Pills?
#14by:    

Don't know if that is true but she does hang out with the Kappas way too much. Probably has a lot to do with why her own sisters hate her!

By: PILLS? WHAT?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#15by:    

Whay pills is it she takes? DO TELL......

By: What Pills????
#16by:    

her own sisters hate her? like before this happened?

By: Wait
#17by:    

Leave Hailey Alone Please?. ! Leave Hailey Bryant alone!?right now!?.I mean it.! Anyone that has a problem with her you deal with me, because she is not well right now. LEAVE HER ALONE!

By: Leave Hailey...
#18by:    

If you know then tell us.

By: What Pills????
#19by:    

I used to go to school with Hailey and she is a sweet girl. She just likes to have fun like MOST PEOPLE do. Big freakin deal.

By: me.
#20by:    

I heard she was so bad that she was moved around to several high schools! If you know her then please tell us about the multiple schools.......

By: WhichSchool?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.