facebook

alpha chi omega discussion

by:    

Alpha Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 3 of 6
#21by:    

I am an ADPi and I am proud to say I have AXO friends.

By: By the way
#22by:    

You are!!

By: Sure

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#23by:    

It looks like the HATE may have stopped. It could be that it is the weekend. Time will tell. Just want you to know that we have your back and we will not tolerate any hate. That goes for all the sororities. Game player likes it when the players play nice.

By: Game Player
#24by:    

AXO please if you are gonna be accused of self ranking then give your selves 4's and 5's. Don't give 3's or even 2's. LOL If you need advice on how to self rank then ask a KAPPA. They gave themselves 40 sets of 5's on 12/29. Yep all in 1 day!

By: WoW
#25by:    

Loves Caroline Wagerman!! And Loves All The Games They Play Together.

By: The Game Player
#26by:    

Said if you wanna win the game then don't fight the players. Looks like the smart sororities were paying attention.

By: GamePlayer
#27by:    

You jealous of Caroline Wagerman and her pals?

By: So
#28by:    

Kappa is jealous of AXO! Why else would they be hating on them?

By: Why
#29by:    

speaking of games people pay. Did you see what Kappa did on 12/29. They self ranked themselves over 40 times in one day. Who is the game player now?

By: Yo Morgan
#30by:    

Agree with below. No sorority deserves all 1's. I have AXO friends that I like and respect. All houses have some amazing young women and AXO is no exception.

By: XO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.