facebook

alpha chi omega discussion

by:    

Alpha Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 1 of 6
#1by:    

i liked this post from greek girl
GIRLS COMING THROUGH RUSH THIS YEAR: PLEASE REALIZE THAT THIS WEBSITE IS NOT AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF GREEK LIFE AT UGA. THE PEOPLE WHO WRITE ON HERE ARE MEAN AND PETTY AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO. GREEK LIFE AT UGA IS AWESOME. THE SORORITES ARE ALL DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER, BUT THERE IS NO "BEST" AND CERTAINLY NO "WORST". AND DESPITE WHAT YOU MAY READ ON HERE, THE SORORITIES DO NOT FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER LIKE THIS, EVERYONE GETS ALONG! GO GREEK! :)

By: eyes wide open
#2by:    

No one in AXO cares about this website. It means nothing. Some of the sororities that are ranked at the bottom have had super great pledges this year. This website does nothing to help the UGA greek system. Your sorority will be good if you give it your all and take back what it has to offer you. Please stop ranking my sorority with 1's. We deserve better and would expect more from other sororities if it is coming from them. Be positive and let's all hope to have a successful rush next year!

By: PLEASE STOP
#3by:    

someone has an ex boyfriend who is now dating an Achio. Why else would there be so much hate? Please stop? Do you not attend classes? What was your sororities GPA last semester? You have to be harming them by playing such immature games.

By: Obviously
#4by:    

= Britt and Braxx

By: positive+
#5by:    

do you know how stupid and desperate you look? really? you're good, but not that good. who are you trying to convince? yourself, others, who?

By: wagerman

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

JAM 4:11 Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against
his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you
judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it.

By: JAMES 4:11
#7by:    

i am so ashamed that my sorority has done this. we should be more confident and secure.
so please accept my apology. this has gotten out of hand.

By: caroline w w/axo
#8by:    

If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire
never goes out.

By: Mark 9:43
#9by:    

please stop this now. you are making axo, otherwise a good sorority look bad.

By: caroline w w/axo
#10by:    

The path of life leads upward for the wise to keep him from going down to the grave.

Hold your head upward AXO. Move from the hate.

By: Proverbs 15:24

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.