#81by:    

in order:
ZTA, KD, AOPi, Pi PHi, AXO, GPB, DDD, KKG, XO, ADPI, SK, KAT, PM, DZ, AGD, DG

By: um more like
#82by:    

THAT list is jacked up

By: ha
#83by:    

the only people that pepgirl and nnoooooooo didn't give all 1s to was AGD. Coincedence???? I think not... they gave them all 5s stop self ranking please! or if you do leave the other sororities out of it!

By: I know
#84by:    

The sororities with the best reputations (IN ORDER OF HOUSE LOCATION ONLY):
ADPI, Phi Mu, XO, Theta, KKG, KD, ZTA, AOPI, AXO

there's no need to be offensive and rank, or call out any other sororites, because they're good too....and honestly: Even a "bad" sorority at UGA is better than a "good" sorority elsewhere.

By: UGA
#85by:    

If you truly wanted to be objective you would leave out all sorority names. Disagree wit the sororities you have listed as " best reps" . Adpi and phi mu only have a rep because of their legacies. Lately they are horrible and uninvolved. Xo, Theta, KKG are $$$$ sororities-which might change this year in a recession . $$$ does not =good rep. Agree that KD, AOP and ZTA are pretty strong and involved but don't put them in the same category as the others.

By: comment to UGA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#86by:    

Which sororities are the strongest nationally?

By: poll
#87by:    

Don't assume that noooo and pepgirl are actually members of AGD. Anyone can rank any group under any name. And a careful review reveals that they didn't give all 1s to all the other groups.

Also you may want to ask yourself how you benefit from the low rankings and bad comments about other groups made on a completely anonymous site.

By: Watch out
#88by:    

I agree with the point you made. My question is why are you on this page and why did you post your comment so many times?

Gals and guys the rude comments do make you look like low-lifes.

By: Why are you here
#89by:    

i didn't. greek rank did that. sorry. i'm on this page because i was interested to see what chapters uga had because i don't really know much about the system there.

By: agreed
#90by:    

If you are comparing against other AGD chapters in the nation it might be strong within your own sorority nationally because all sororities at UGA are above avg compared to other campuses. Even if you pledge a lower ranked one chances are it would be better than some on other campuses. UGA has a strong greek system. AGD however is not considered one of the better sororities on campus at UGA .

By: Midwest Alpha Gam

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.