facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 71 of 508
#701  by: sooooooooooooooooooo   

sad you feel compelled to give them sooooooooooo many 1s..what is your problem?

By: sooooooooooooooooooo
#702  by: sooooo   

sad you feel the need to self rank you way to the top when UGA is on Spring Break. Really THETA, did you think you could get away with that?

By: sooooo
#703  by: sick   

what kind of a sick ,obsessive person stands watch over this board..have you no life but hating others

By: sick
#704  by: Sick   

is the 1 on here self ranking Theta all day. Oops, that would be you. Why are you on here?

By: Sick
#705  by: sorry   

didn't know someone owned and guarded this board..must give you a sense of power

By: sorry
#706  by: Funny   

that you think it is one person guarding this board. Hmmmmm

By: Funny
#707  by: 3/9   

It is 8:15am and Theta has self ranked themselves with 5 sets of all fives so far today! Wonder if they will continue to do this over Spring break. Wow this reminds me of Kappa over the Christmas break.

By: 3/9
#708  by: theta   

one positive comment and the board guardian has gone crazy..what is wrong with this person? She obviously hates theta and kappa and seems unbalanced. I'm not a Georgia theta, but like them .I did not know you weren't allowed to post positive comments about groups you like.

By: theta
#709  by: 3/9   

It is 8:53am and Theta has self ranked themselves with 6 sets of all fives so far today!

By: 3/9
#710  by: theta   

one day, eleven rows of ones..hates many groups , watches the board like a hawk, sounds psycho

By: theta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.