facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 70 of 508
#691  by: sooooo   

this girl that sits infront of me in one of my classes is always on this site...i have no clue what she does but she is always ranking and always on here. i dont know her name, but she is a tri delt, probably a freshman and she is crazy. just thought i would let yall know.

By: sooooo
#692  by: This Website   

Is Full Of Lies & Hate!! Get A Life

By: This Website
#693  by: STOP!!!   

Stop Spreading Lies & Stop Starting Rumors! Stop Using People's Names In Your Comments!!!!! Only Weak People Are That Cruel!

By: STOP!!!
#694  by: sooooo   

this girl that sits infront of me in one of my classes is always on this site...i have no clue what she does but she is always ranking and always on here. i dont know her name, but she is a tri delt, probably a freshman and she is crazy. just thought i would let yall know.

#695  by: sooooo   

#696  by: Really   

Grow Up! Are You The Hater That Spreads Lies & Starts All The Rumors? Obviously You Are! I Guess Today Is Lie On TriDelt Day. Yesterday It Was XO. You Should Really Get A Life! Why Do You Continue To Post Garbage?

By: Really
#697  by: Mavis   

only weak people are cruel!

By: Mavis
#698  by: sooooo   

sad that none of yall care unless it is your own sorority that is being attacked. All of you need to grow up. There is plenty of hate on all the UGA boards. I don't even see what is wrong with the comment about the DDD in class on this site. Who cares?

#699  by: Agreed   

Yes. and people need to stop with the personal attacks. naming people who have been arrested, smoked pot, sent naked photos, JUST STOP. Although I have to think (hope) it is a bunch of freshmen. I hope everyone would be too mature.

By: Agreed
#700  by: sooooo   

sad that Theta feels the need to self rank all day today. Must not be on Spring break. What no $$$ honey?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.