facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 69 of 508
#681by:    

I look at sororities at UGA less in terms of "tiers" and more in terms of personality groups, or the groups that seem to Pref a lot of the same types of girls. Within these groups, certain sororities tend to get first pick of the girls they all want. Of course, there's tons of cross-pref-ing between these groups, but this is a general grouping:

Pi Phi, DDD, GPB, SK, DG
[XO, Theta], [Phi Mu, ADPi, KKG]
AOPi, ZTA, KD, AXO, DZ, AGD

By: Not Tiers

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#682by:    

The previous poster makes sense mostly... the first group is more down to earth, smarter, somewhat quieter girls. The second group is more concerned with legacy, private school girls that personality, divided between the lesser partying and more party girl sectors. The third group is party girls, new row, more involved around campus.

By: UGA
#683by:    

With the not tiers post but I would switch SK with AGD.. or just move SK into that third row

By: I agree
#684by:    

rankings are a real joke. Raise your hand if you believe AOPi,SK, and PiPhi are the top three sororities at UGA. Not even the girls in those houses are raising their hands.

By: These
#685by:    

right that none of the girls in AOPi, SK or Pi Phi are raising their hands. So.......why do you feel the need to point it out? These rankings must really bother you. Why is that?

By: You are
#686by:    

the poster below is bothered because in order to get to the top someone has been self ranking-which is fine- but also bashing everyone else-which is not fine. If you want to post what you love about your own sorority that's fine, but there is not need for all the hateful comments about others.

By: I think
#687by:    

To Agree. 2 + 2 = 5/ that bother you? Maybe it's opposites day.

By: Got
#688by:    

so silly. to believe AOPi is the number one house at UGA you have to believe KKG is the last. Yeah, right.

By: Just
#689by:    

is a joke !!!!!!!!

By: This Website
#690by:    

have to say is, "TGIF and TGISB."

By: All I .....

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.