facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 67 of 508
#661by:    

I bet you never rushed. HAHAHAHA! LMAO right now at how much thought you put into your little speech. Get over yourself.

By: Please
#662by:    

Top tier: AOPi, SK, PiPhi, AXO, GPB

Middle: PhiMu, ADPI, Theta, DDD

Bottom: DG, ZTA. AGD. SDT

THE REST: WHO CARES?

By: TrueRank

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#663by:    

ALSO: Add DZ to the top tier

By: TrueRank
#664by:    

think AOPi would let her be the social chair if this were true. Just saying!

By: I don't
#665by:    

I think its great if you want to go on here and say how great your OWN house is. Yes, its self ranking. But it is not ok to do that THEN go down the list making false, and hurtful comments about other houses. It makes everyone in the greek community look like the original mean girls. And I happen to know that is not true.

By: My Opinion
#666by:    

I think anyone on here who has over 1000 posts is pretty much sitting around self ranking. Sadly, self ranking and then also trying to bash XO and KKG. Do the math- statistically it makes sense. Why? I have no idea.

By: UMMM
#667by:    

Only if the group with 1000 ranks didn't also have just as many ranks of all ones. Some groups have a lot of ranks because people like to hate on then. It becomes a circle of hate vs love or 5's vs 1's. It is unfortunate but it is the way the website is set up. I don't see it changing anytime soon. I would love to post positive things about my sorority that I love so much. But who am I kidding? The second I after I posted the hate or accusations of self ranking would be flying my way.

By: That makes no sense
#668by:    

an observation. Why are some more hated on than others? Anyway below is correct: It would be nice to be able to say how much you love your own house w/out being ridiculed. That might actually be helpful to PNM's.

By: Just
#669by:    

a couple of groups truly think they are better than the other girls who are in different sororities. They get the brunt of the hate. I also think the groups that hold the top 5 or 6 spots gets a lot of hate due jealousy. Pathetic that people are jealous but it is clear that they are. We all know that the current rankings are wrong!. But the hate is in full force everyday on here. I hope everyone goes on spring break and leaves their computers at home. The break may help!

By: I think
#670by:    

I feel like there is a direct relation between The amount of class a sorority has and the number of "Total Ratings" they have. Basically, the fewer the ratings, the more class. If this were true, The tiers would go:
SDT: 212
AGD: 402
DG: 472
GPhiB: 504
SK: 517
DZ: 549
PiBPhi: 618
KD: 619
AXO: 634
PhiM: 648
KAT: 689
ADPi: 709
ZTA: 723
DDD: 769
KKG: 925
XO: 933
AOPi: 1011
Of course, this isn't true for all of them, but in my opinion this is one situation in which everyone talking about you is NOT a good thing. Because as the below commenter said, it is either all 1s from haters/a scandal or all 5s from self-commenters (not that there is anything wrong with self-rankers, just that it doesn't always look so good when they pretend to be other people).

By: Observation

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.