facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 64 of 508
#631  by: Agreed   

I challenge everyone on here to post some positive comments on EVERYONE's page. Surely there are more kind girls at UGA than mean ones. Lets take this board back to actually show support for our greek sisters!

By: Agreed
#632  by: To: Agreed   

I don't want anything to do with this board. This is not our board. We have no control over it. It belongs to GreekRank. It is best to ignore it. We can show support to our our greek sisters the real way and that is by being nice and respectful to all on campus. I hate what the site tries to say about us but we are not like this at all! We are all better than this site portraits. Be positive and supportive in person girls. It means so much more than a few ranks and comments here and there.

By: To: Agreed
#633  by: AMEN!   

I Like it. Maybe we can shame the hateful ones off this site!!

By: AMEN!
#634  by: This Website   

Is Total Garbage! And The Person Who Keeps Ranking Over And Over Again Is Truly A Total Psycho!

By: This Website
#635  by: Challenge?   

I For one had rather see positive post than the garbage someone keeps spewing. If it can be done by posting positive comments I say give it a try. Bama did it. Must they beat us at everything?

By: Challenge?
#636  by: Ok You Are The   

Crazy One! Do You Troll Everyone's Websites? You Obviuosly Love To Stir Up Trouble!!!!!!

By: Ok You Are The
#637  by: Go Far Far Away!   

Stop This Nonsense!

By: Go Far Far Away!
#638  by: Confused   

I am confused. How is it stirring up trouble by asking people to post positive comments? Perhaps you are the psycho who is posting all of the (rhyming) negative comments. you should be ashamed.

By: Confused
#639  by: We All Know It   

Is You!

By: We All Know It
#640  by: Yes   

YES! You figured it out genius! I am the one stirring up trouble. That's why I am asking people to post positive comments. Are you really that stupid? Brilliant.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.