facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 63 of 508
#621by:    

why did you choose to only hate on those sororities? is it because they're the best? are you threatened by them? hmmmm... sounds like it.

<3 to: phimu, kkg, theta, zta, kd, chio, adpi

By: re: mt
#622by:    

"I am taking Adderall."
This is too funny!

By: DUI excuse/ZETA
#623by:    

Or is it defending the bashing? You seem to be on here all day. Why is that? Did the below mentioned sororities cut you. Bet they did. Don't you need to pregame or dress for a social?

By: SelfRanking?
#624by:    

Quite Strange That The Below Poster Would Know Or Thinks He Knows, Who Is Ranking, Unless Of Course, It's Him Doing All The BS Ranking! Hmm... Is He The Web Master????

By: I Find It
#625by:    

and all I have to say to you girls is to use logic. And no, I don't rank sororities on here, I just post comments in the side-bar. more fun....but really, think about it. yall get mad at self rankers....thus itd make sense for a girl to pretend to be in a different sorority and "self rank", thus getting everyone (everyone=dumb freshman on here) mad at that sorority. no one self ranks, because they know itll look bad. dumb girls.

By: its 2:04 AM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#626by:    

I'm not judging you but why are you visiting this site at 2:04 am? I agree with you on your thoughts except I often feel like it is a guy posing and doing the self ranking. Maybe someones boyfriend or perhaps a bunch of pledges of a frat here on campus. You may disagree but I say there is no way AOPi is self ranking themselves and using phrases like "sending love from the tiptop."

By: re:its 2:04 am
#627by:    

WOW! 12 negative comments in just the last 30 minutes...who hates XO this much? Who really cares about what they do so much? My guess is someone who (a) has no life-thus time to comment and (b) couldn't even get a Snap bid from them. Truly pathetic. I am a Chi-O and I'm lovin it!

By: From XO
#628by:    

I am not a XO but must say whoever keeps posting about the girl who was arrested needs to give it a rest. Move on. It's not really that interesting. I am not lovin it.

By: Not a XO
#629by:    

I am not a XO or a ZTA but find all the hate filled comments directed at these houses disturbing.

By: Agreed
#630by:    

Then send them some love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By: Then

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.