facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 6 of 508
#51by:    

phi mu and theta aren't top, but they definitely aren't below dg, agd, dz, etc.

adpi shouldn't be so low either. but the top 5 are pretty good.

By: uga
#52by:    

what's the difference between/deal with the two streets and two top tiers?

By: dawgs
#53by:    

Pi Phi should NOT be number one but the other 4 in the top five are def correct. To everyone saying that ADpi and Theta and Phi Mu should be moved up to the top think again. What do they bring to this campus. They don't even have the prettiest or most involved girls. There are some down to earth girls in them but the majority is definitely nothing special.
Theta and Kappa are going down hillfast

By: uga07

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#54by:    

Top 5: AOP, AXO, PBP, KD, ZTA
Bottom 5: Theta, PhiMu, ADP, DG, AG

By: my take
#55by:    

not saying phi mu, adpi, theta, etc should be moved to the top...just that they should NOT be below dg, agd, dz, gamma phi, etc. they're middle of the road, not bottom.

By: uga
#56by:    

just saying they should be where they are for a reason

By: uh
#57by:    

i'm pretty sure looks aren't everything..phi mu, adpi, theta, xo, kkg, and all the 'old south' sororities that used to be tops are not nearly as well rounded as the ones above them..

By: agreed
#58by:    

All the sororities have some pretty and some not so pretty members. Looks don't establish a top sorority these days. Being a well rounded group does. They sororities who relied on the old southern sorority reputation from years ago are declining. Sisters have to act like a top sorority by being involved, classy, intelligent, and also need to take pride in their appearance. Theta, Kappa, Phi Mu, ADPi and Xo are not strong any more because all they do is sit around and think " we are good because we used to be". TRY GIRLS because you are not what you were 10-20 years ago!

By: TGIF
#59by:    

In my opinion here are my picks for top 5: Theta, Pi Phi, AOpi, KKG, ZTA

By: opinion
#60by:    

If you're putting pi phi in the top 5 then your opinion is already skewed. they're ok but not top 5 worthy....aopi, kd, axo, zeta, adpi

By: opinion2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.