Page 59 of 508
#581by:    

At UGA is super awesome! NOT!

By: Greek Life
#582by:    

Like Living In The Past

By: Some People
#583by:    

Stay Off This Site! Don't Read Any Of These Comments! Mean Spirited Vicious Crazy Girls Spewing All Sorts Of Hate On Here!

By: To PNMs
#584by:    

tip top tier= aopi, adpi, phi mu, zta
top tier= kappa, kd, theta,
upper middle= sk, xo,
middle= axo, ddd, dz
bottom= agd, dg, gpb, pbp, sdt

By: how it goes
#585by:    

In terms of the post below, I don't keep up with arrests so I dont have any comment on the "how it goes" posts or anything, but here is my impression of the tiers after going through rush.

TOP: AOPi, ADPi, KD, Phi Mu, Theta, ZTA

MID: AXO, DDD, DZ Kappa, SK, XO

LOW: AGD, DG, GPB, PBP, SDT

By: uga

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#586by:    

Is A Joke Just Like Most Of These Sororities Are! Obsessed With Rankings And Tiers! Please! Now, I Know Why Most People Hate You All! Ladies, PLEASE DO NOT REPRODUCE! The World Does NOT Need More People Like You!

By: This Website
#587by:    

with you? Why are you on here then?

By: What's up
#588by:    

Dear God! They have bashed XO, DDD and Theta all day too. Someone wants to be #1 on this site really bad!

By: WTH?
#589by:    

all the hate directed at directed at XO and DDD. Whooo is jealous.

By: WHY
#590by:    

Here again and would like to tell AOPi to stop bashing all the other sororities. It does make yall look pathetic. Its really sad because yall have some cool younger girls but everything thinks their psychotic cause of the crazy older girls and the psycho bible thumpin ones
Signed, The Fraternities

By: Frat star

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.