University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 55 of 508
#541by:    

ARRESTS BY SORORITY

Kappa Kappa Gamma: 9

Delta Zeta: 8

Kappa Alpha Theta: 6

Delta Delta Delta, Alpha Omicron Pi, Zeta Tau Alpha, Phi Mu, Kappa Delta: 5 each

Alpha Gamma Delta, Chi Omega , Sigma Delta Tau: 4 each

Gamma Phi Beta, Sigma Kappa: 3 each

Delta Gamma, Pi Beta Phi, Alpha Chi Omega: 2 each

Sources: UGA police reports, Greek Life Office membership lists from 2005-06 and 2006-07 school years

By: LOL, did yall see
#542by:    

that is retarded. only current seniors could be on that police record ( 2005-06, 2006-07 )

pretty much your post is irrelevant

By: about thepost bellow
#543by:    

I cannot think of one sorority who has not had someone arrested for something. So what? Who cares? Let XO handle the incident internally as well as ZTA and their problems. No one really cares.....

By: who cares?
#544by:    

the alumni care?

By: I bet
#545by:    

No way in hell the alumni of your Grandmother's sorority would stand behind a criminal. The sisters who gave you the reputation that you hold today would kick her to the curb. What is wrong with you people? It is like you accept sisters getting arrested. Why is this okay with you? Someone needs to step up to the plate and bring back the standards of the sisters who walked before us!

By: Wrong XO
#546by:    

tier system goes like this....

In alphabetical order--

TOP TIER:
ADPi, AOPi, KAT, KD, KKG, Phi Mu, ZTA

MIDDLE:
AXO, XO, DDD, DZ, SK

BOTTOM:
AGD, DG, GPB, PBP, SDT

By: PNMs
#547by:    

is top tier

Kd and ZTA are middle

By: Wrong XO
#548by:    

XO is still top tier. KD and ZTA are good but still considerd mid tier- Really XO in the same catagory as SK and AXO- Really? Joke

By: Agree with below
#549by:    

Get real... the real top houses girls are wanting to join during rush are DZ, DDD, KD, ZTA, AXO, SK, AOPi... tiers are a joke and everyone knows it. As for me I have seen some major duds in these "top houses" and I know plenty of girls who didn't remember them/ were not impressed with them during rush. And XO in same catEgory as SK and AXO.. believe it. Its true.. and those houses didn't snap bid last time I checked.

By: Reality
#550by:    

I can't stop laughing. DZ? SK? AXO? and you put AOPi in with those? If I was an AOPi I would be pissed. Get Real. Old Row still rules. Deal with it

By: hahahah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.