facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 53 of 508
#521by:    

Sisterhood: Thank you for bringing some class to the board. Let's not be cynical. I will assume that this person is a real, good person trying to help us all. There are enough good people at UGA that I think it's a safe assumption to make.

By: Amen to Sisterhood

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#522by:    

it is the freakin' game player. get a clue.... he keeps on posting crap over and over and over again!!!! and seems to be very obsessed with kappa for some strange reason.

By: OMG!!! GET REAL
#523by:    

You sound paranoid?

By: Been Smokin
#524by:    

does that make you. You are the one on her participating on a daily basis. You are just pissed that I know when it is you and what sorority you are in. Please it is sooooooooo obvious.

By: And what
#525by:    

Creep!!!!! Really dude!!! You are STUPID!!!! It does not take a brain surgeon to know it is you from all you stupid and ridiculous comments!!!!!!!!!!!!

By: It is you
#526by:    

ARRESTS BY SORORITY

Kappa Kappa Gamma: 9

Delta Zeta: 8

Kappa Alpha Theta: 6

Delta Delta Delta, Alpha Omicron Pi, Zeta Tau Alpha, Phi Mu, Kappa Delta: 5 each

Alpha Gamma Delta, Chi Omega , Sigma Delta Tau: 4 each

Gamma Phi Beta, Sigma Kappa: 3 each

Delta Gamma, Pi Beta Phi, Alpha Chi Omega: 2 each

Sources: UGA police reports, Greek Life Office membership lists from 2005-06 and 2006-07 school years

Published in the Athens Banner-Herald on 022507

By: fyi
#527by:    

ARRESTS BY SORORITY

Kappa Kappa Gamma: 9

Delta Zeta: 8

Kappa Alpha Theta: 6

Delta Delta Delta, Alpha Omicron Pi, Zeta Tau Alpha, Phi Mu, Kappa Delta: 5 each

Alpha Gamma Delta, Chi Omega , Sigma Delta Tau: 4 each

Gamma Phi Beta, Sigma Kappa: 3 each

Delta Gamma, Pi Beta Phi, Alpha Chi Omega: 2 each

Sources: UGA police reports, Greek Life Office membership lists from 2005-06 and 2006-07 school years

Published in the Athens Banner-Herald on 022507

By: fyi
#528by:    

ADPI no arrests that year! You go girls!

By: Congrats
#529by:    

At it's best!!!!!! Hell Yeah! I bet those girls got dropped by their sororities like a hot pocket!

By: UGA Greek Life
#530by:    

Doesn't seem to happen that way?

By: Ya think?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.