by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 52 of 508
#511by:    

no names

By: Please
#512by:    

name names on this site. You can hurt someone really badly. It is just a form of anonymous bullying. And I do believe there are laws against that sort of thing now. Show some decency

By: Do NOT
#513by:    

you care if people name names. Must be a XO or ZTA.

By: Now
#514by:    

Yes you can read all about in in the paper if you so desire. However, it does not give a greek affiliation. I am neither a XO or ZTA. I am a Phi Mu and just think people should show a little class and decency.

By: Yes
#515by:    

I could not agree more. People need to stop judging others and pay more attention to their own behavior.

By: DZ
#516by:    

2 SISTERHOOD
Your comments are touching but your timing is suspect. Where were touchey feeley comments before the arrests this weekend? There has been plenty of sorority bashing before XO and ZTA's problems came about. I just think you should defend everyone all the time and not just now.

By: Hmmmmmmm
#517by:    

2 sisterhood
That is the biggest crock of crap i heard since the game player last posted. probably the game player posted that too. please please get real and go far away. your "panhellenic sisters" beg you to stop.

By: Hmmm Really
#518by:    

It's almost as good as when the game player posted about Kappa self ranking themselves 40 times on 12/29. It just keeps getting better on here everyday.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#519by:    

Fratstars don't come here. They don't even rank on their own board. Someone is trying to cover up a story by posting a new one. HAHAHAHA

By: Yeah Fuuny
#520by:    

According to Kappa they say that the bottom line is the majority of fraternities would rather have a social with Kappa than any sorority, not to mention they have the hottest girls... So why would you wanna leave when you can have a Kappa?

By: But Frat Star...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.