facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 51 of 508
#501  by: truth   

theres a clear top 8: (in no order here)
phi mu adpi kd xo kkg theta zeta aopi

the rest are just decent. that can't really be argued if uga is honest with itself

By: truth
#502  by: That is   

Your top 8 and it could be argued. Thanks 4 playing.

By: That is
#503  by: Hmmmmmmm   

2 of your 8 had "top" sororities to get arrested this past weekend. Three for pot and one for being a drunk fool at McDonalds. Do you read your student newspaper?

By: Hmmmmmmm
#504  by: Whatever   

Tri Delt is better than ZTA

By: Whatever
#505  by: Nickname   

The GamePlayer REALLY needs to find a new hobby.

By: Nickname
#506  by: Please   

Why do you call some sororities out for snap bidding and ignore the other "top" ones that snap bid and have for the last 3 years. Give me a break............Grow up girls

By: Please
#507  by: Please   

Sorry for the double post

By: Please
#508  by: AGAIN   

Please stop w/ the 1's and 5's. If you have something constructive to say then fine. If not, find another venue to vent your anger and frustration.

By: AGAIN
#509  by: I Knooow   

Really. Grow up. No house at UGA is perfect. we all have some "diverse" members but they all contribute to the overall good of the greek community. Can't we just be nice? and may I point out it is REALLY wrong to call out certain members by name. You can really hurt someone.

By: I Knooow
#510  by: Please!   

Get over it Game Player!!! It's like you're having a conversation with youself. Just go away and don't come back! You're not funny or cute. You're games have gone on long enough. Bye Bye and go get a life

By: Please!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.