AXO
Maybe
PBP
AOPi
Then
The rest

By: Top
#5062by:    

I am at another large southern university. I hope you all know the horrible reputation that you now have everywhere. I would be terribly embarrassed to know that because of the nasty, rude, and incredibly mean comments on this site, your Greek system has become a laughing stock of the south. You are being talked about everywhere. Can you all just please be nice!

By: Southern girl
by: Please    

understand, Southern Girl, this site is ignored by everyone except those like you that have nothing else to do. We are fortunate to attend UGA where we have a national reputation for excellence, are located in what is rated one of the top college towns in the country, and I can assure you, a very healthy Greek system. Our diploma and college experience is worth something. Can you say the same?

By: Please
by: Lol   

Then why are you visiting here???

By: Lol
by: Guest   

Let's stop this. No more comments....and shut the site down.

By: Guest
by: Guest   

No more comments! Good job.

By: Guest
#5063by:    

Old row really only matters at BAMA no one cares here

By: REAL RANKS
#5064by:    

ZETA IS THE BEST WHO CARES ABOUT THE REST ....only the best get crowned...

By: Strawberry
#5065by:    

honestly I think this is more accurate
top tier:
Zeta, Alpha omicron pi, alpha chi omega, kappa delta, alpha delta pi

middle tier:
delta delta delta, pi beta phi, delta zeta, gamma phi beta, phi mu, kappa kappa gamma, chi omega

UGA has a lot of amazing chapters, all of which are filled with great girls

By: justbeinghonest
#5066by:    

I am 58 year old who was diagnosed 4 years ago with Parkinson's. I had severe calf pain, muscle pain, slurred speech, frequent falls, loss of balance, difficulty in getting up from sitting position, i was having a problem accepting my diagnosis, even though I read every thing I could find to read. I was put on Sinemet 3 times daily but it doesn't seem to be helping. I also had difficulty writing. Getting in bed, turning over. i have had good luck with the Sinemet and other meds like Mirapex, but I was extremely tired of it. I have also noticed cognitive decline, but that is also related to a now-removed brain tumor.As the disease progressed all medication stopped working, i was introduced to Health herbal clinic in Johannesburg who have successful herbal treatment to Parkinson's disease. I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in USA and Lima Peru and they all gave a positive response, so i immediately purchased the P.D herbal remedy and commenced usage, i used the herbal supplement for only 8 weeks, all symptoms were unbelievably reversed, herbs are truly gift from God. contact this herbal clinic via their email;medlabtec(AT)mail(DOT)com

By: rick

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5067by:    

If you have a desire to learn how to earn from $ 500 per day and work only for yourself, then write to us at email: admin@makemoneyonline.universalxyzdom.xyz

By: Deweykeele
#5068by:    

If you have a desire to learn how to earn from $ 500 per day and work only for yourself, then write to us at email: admin@makemoneyonline.universalxyzdom.xyz

#5069by:    

#5070by:    

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.