facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 502 of 508
#5011by:    

ADP was not the only house to dirty rush. Theta did, too.

By: Company
#5012by:    

Why would you want to be a part of and organization who shows they are deceitful and why would one want a pledge who shows that she does not care about morals. These are the types of girls who will spill initiation secrets,handshakes etc as below. adpi and theta and anyone else who supposedly dirty rushed can have the girls the got. I would rather have a sisterhood that began with trust and ethics. afterall, those are the people I ca count on for life.

By: Dirty rushing
#5013by:    

it's really sad, but that person might not even be an ADPi. that EXACT information is revealed on another website by a former ADPi (not from here but somewhere else).
www.thingsihate.org/2003/03/25/alpha-delta-pi-tip/

By: Actually
#5014by:    

Do not have to worry about this kind of attitude in my sorority. Glad I found my home and have many friends there. I hope everyone on this board did and can find the same happiness! :)

By: So Glad
#5015by:    

AXO
DDD
PBP
and was not dirty rushed. Don't know that I believe that dirty rushing is for real. Think it might be someone trying to stir up trouble.

By: I preffed
#5016by:    

I know it's hard to take anyone seriously on this website, so I understand your doubt. But, it's true. And, it has been reported. I really hope Panhellenic gives them a severe punishment that sends a sign that this won't be tolerated any longer.

By: Dirty Rushing
#5017by:    

Cares?

By: Who
#5018by:    

It's wrong stupid!

By: I care?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5019by:    

I care! It demoralizes rush. Rush is already stressful for PNMs and then to be pressured with dirty rushing is inconsiderate of them. I hope the girls who were subject to this did not pledge the sororities that dirty rushed. If they did, one word, "karma"

By: Dirty Rushing
#5020by:    

whether you admit it or not every house dirty rushed in one form or another. Let's all be honest about it. Rushing is dirty on every campus and we're no exception.
Sorry!

By: everyone did

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.