facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 5 of 508
#41by:    

OMG! how did you come up with that?? it was so witty!

By: mey
#42by:    

No one is top or bottom. They are all unique in their own way and cannot be compared to one another. You all are an embarrassment to the greek system acting like you do. You are all acting like a bunch of shallow , spoiled brats. Don't you have any compassion and have you not learned from anything this past year that you can not be so materialistic and it get you somewhere. I am disgusted and think that UGA Greek System would be ashamed at the way you all act!

By: shameonu
#43by:    

goodness could you be anymore high school musical? We are special in our own way we're all in this together, shaaaat aaaaahp.

By: dixie
#44by:    

Dixie,
I am not in high school or a tween. I did not see high school musical. What is it about?

By: lol@hsm
#45by:    

zta- give it up. yall are pretentious little biaatches

By: giveitup
by: Bitter much?   

Someone got cut from Zeta...

By: Bitter much?
#46by:    

Noted that all the all 1s and all 5s comments have been deleted. Still dont think this ranking is completely accurate. It is better though!

By: all 1s and 5s
#47by:    

the only people on here are girls in sororities because no one else even cares to look. so obviously these opinions are skewed.

By: whatev
#48by:    

1. KD, AOPi, AChiO, Zeta
2. Alpha Gam, ADPi, Kappa, Chi O
3. SK, Phi Mu, DZ, Theta
4. SDT, DG, Pi Phi, Gamma Phi, Tri Delt

By: uga101
#49by:    

the girls at uga are the hottest in the nation! especially the greek girls! no one should hate on any of them!

By: GoDawgs!
#50by:    

ahahhahahaah!!!

By: ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.