facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 49 of 508
#481by:    

Look at KAPPA who self ranked themselves through the Christmas Break. Go look at their pages and you can see 12/29 - 12/31 where they continually gave themselves all 5's over and over during those 3 days. WTH? Who does that? Oh, KAPPA does!

By: Kappa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#482by:    

Look at KAPPA who self ranked themselves through the Christmas Break. Go look at their pages and you can see 12/29 - 12/31 where they continually gave themselves all 5's over and over during those 3 days. WTH? Who does that? Oh, KAPPA does!

By: Littlebird
#483by:    

on 12/29 Kappa self ranked themselves 40 times in 1 day. Look who was busy that day!

By: Littlebird
#484by:    

Why was a KAPPA arrested during house tours?

By: KatieShutters
#485by:    

is Kappa jealous of AXO? All they do is hate on them. Really, what's up Kappa. I thought you were all that and a bag of chips?

By: Why
#486by:    

if the website will shut down for President's Day? I bet Kappa has a self ranking day planned. If not then then I bet they do it on Easter. Stay tuned...40 self ranks in a day coming up! Eyes wide opened

By: I wonder
#487by:    

The Game Player is here to stay. DEAL

By: Yo Morgan Ingram
#488by:    

who even cares about the ranking on this? i just stumbled upon this on accident and it cracks me up that there are people who actually sit here and rank and care about their sorority ranking on this website. get a life.

By: yeah
#489by:    

on 12/29 Kappa self ranked themselves 40 times in 1 day. Look who was busy that day!

By: KAPPA
#490by:    

By: PITIFUL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.