facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 473 of 508
#4721by:    

I am friends with girls from almost ALL the houses. Some I knew before coming to UGA, some I met here. The things you read on here would NEVER be said aloud to anyones face. It is probably the same 100 or so ppl who post on here and they need to get out and do something constructive. This site in NO WAY represents the greek spirit at UGA or the opinions of the majority.

By: Really
#4722by:    

Below comment is one hundred percent correct and true for 99% of sorority girls at UGA. There are about 25 mean girls from a few houses who get on here and stir up trouble. They are immature and insecure and apparently, friendless-or they would not be on this site all the time. Go Greek!

By: Reality Check
#4723by:    

You know very well that some of the sororities mentioned in Luke Bryan's song have never been at Georgia Southern.

By: Re: Jealous?
#4724by:    

that Theta, Phi Mu, KD, ADPi, and Kappa are so secure that they don't feel the need to self-rank as much as others do. And, I also agree that 99% of sorority girls at UGA are smart, pretty, fun, nice, and great sisters to each other and their other friends in other sororities.

By: Agree
#4725by:    

What about DZ, DG, GPB? They have less than some of the houses that you mentioned. Give credit to those houses and be fair if you are going to use number of rankings as a reason to bash houses.

By: @agree
#4726by:    

should all just have fun and make the best of their recruitment week!!! UGA has a GREAT GREEK system and being a part of it will lead to wonderful memories from college. GO DAWGS!!!!

By: PNM's
#4727by:    

I also agree that 99% of sorority girls at UGA are smart, pretty, fun, nice, and great sisters to each other, their friends in other sororities, and their friends that aren't Greek.

I would also like to add that some of the more self confident sororities don't even bother with the site and it shows from the total ratings.

PNM's will love their sorority!! They should get involved and not worry about what others think! Make the best of your college experience!!!!

By: Agree
#4728by:    

I wish all PNM a wonderful Rush. Enjoy the process and embrace all the houses. UGA has a top selection process just to get in, and thus every sorority has smart, well rounded and active girls in them. I'm an alum of both a chapter and UGA. They both provided me with a good eduation and life long friends!

By: Good Luck
#4729by:    

I agree that every PNM should embrace all the houses during recruitment. And remember, everyone who ranks these sororities to the left has an agenda... either to make their house look better, or to tear other houses down. Finally, don't pay any attention to these rankings because they are inaccurate and a joke.

By: @Good Luck

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4730by:    

This board is Anonymous and the comments can be made by non-greeks parents, trolls, Non-uga students, etc. So to cut down anyone for activity on this board and say they self rank or bash others is as ridiculous. Considering the number of cut and paste comments put on different sorority pages and then number of comments requested removed from pages and the fact that the comments are made by anonymous posters, you cannot say that one group is on this website more than others.

By: Not Reliable Info

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.