facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 472 of 508
#4711by:    

who cares what year they were established? What matters is what they are like this year!
top tier...XO, KD, DDD, THETA, PHI MU(but slipping)
Middle....SK, PBP, KAPPA, DZ, AXO, AOPI
MOVING DOWN(ONES TO STAY AWAY FROM) ...ADPI, ZETA
MOVING UP(ONES TO WATCH)....DG,DZ
Not so great....AGD

By: PNM
#4712by:    

Of the month?

By: That time
#4713by:    

My my my little ADPi
Kappa Delta
Tri Delts you look so fine
Ooo don?t know what I?m gonna do around those
Zeta?s
Theta?s
Chi O?s
and little Phi Mu?s
Hey Yea Hey Yea
My my sorority girl
My my sorority girl

By: Sing it!
#4714by:    

top tier...XO, KD, DDD, THETA, PHI Middle....SK, PBP, KAPPA, DZ, AXO, AOPI

By: @PNM
#4715by:    

top tier...XO, KD, DDD, THETA, PHI MU Middle....SK, PBP, KAPPA, DZ, AXO, AOPI

#4716by:    

top tier...XO, KD, DDD, THETA, PHI MU Middle....SK, PBP, KAPPA, DZ, AXO, AOPI

#4717by:    

UGA has some of the prettiest, smartest, most accomplished ladies in the southeast. Most of them are Greeks. Stop bickering. There is room for EVERY house to be great.

By: Ladies
#4718by:    

Somebody finally has something sane to say! Thank you @Ladies for bringing some positivity to this wretched page!

By: Thank goodness
#4719by:    

Ditto!!!

By: Agree with below
#4720by:    

I agree with your comments half way down starting with Every sorority...However the beginning of your "rant" shows that you are no better than the sororities you cut down for having too much activity. Considering the number of cut and paste comments put on different sorority pages and then number of comments requested removed from pages and the fact that the comments are made by anonymous posters, you cannot say that one group is on this website more than others. It is perfectly possible that an ADPi, KD, Theta, Phi Mu, etc could be posting on anyones board positive or negative in order to increase the numbers and thus make it look like they are never on the board. Not saying this is what is happening, but it is possible. This board is Anonymous and the comments can be made by non-greeks parents, trolls, Non-uga students, etc. So to cut down anyone for activity on this board and say they self rank or bash others is as ridiculous as you say later in your post.

By: @ Kinda Funny

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.