by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 47 of 508
#461by:    

Thanks for the Shout out!

By: Game Player
#462by:    

Note: Please keep an open mind during rush. Because of the nature of our ranking/comment system, some, or even all of what you see here may not be true, and none of it should be taken literally.

By: Note
#463by:    

Fall Rush 2010 is in August. You have plenty of time

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#464by:    

Go Play Your Games Somewhere Else

By: No Children Allowed
#465by:    

BEWARE of the Game Player! He has been trolling and creeping around on this website posting fake love. He is obviously a BIG SICKO and possibly a pervert! He is very sad and lonely psycho. He refers to himself as a lover and loves to play games. So much that he spends 24/7 on this website manipulating the boards. So watch out sisters

By: BEWARE
#466by:    

BEWARE of the Game Player! He has been trolling and creeping around on this website posting fake love. He is obviously a BIG SICKO and possibly a pervert! He is a very sad and lonely psycho. He refers to himself as a lover and loves to play games. So much that he spends 24/7 on this website manipulating the boards. So watch out sisters

#467by:    

When is Recruitment?
Recruitment 2010 will begin on August 10 with Recruitment Orientation and end on August 16 with Bid Day. Here are some important dates for Recruitment 2010:

Sunday, August 1 ? Official disaffiliation for Recruitment Counselors, no further contact with Potential New Members

Monday, August 2 ? In-house girls can move in, special groups can begin practicing

Thursday, August 5 ? Chapter workshops may begin

Tuesday, August 10 ? Potential New Members move in, Recruitment Orientation

Wednesday, August 11 ? Round One (Open House)

Thursday, August 12 ? Round One (Open House)

Friday, August 13 ? Round Two (House Tours)

Saturday, August 14 ? Round Three (Philanthropy)

Sunday, August 15 ? Preferential Round

Monday, August 16 ? First day of UGA class, New Member Bid Day

How much does it cost to participate in Recruitment?
The fee for Recruitment covers several meals, transportation to all Recruitment events, campus facilities usage and a t-shirt. The cost of regi

By: IGNORE THE GAME PLA
#468by:    

Note: Please keep an open mind during rush. Because of the nature of our ranking/comment system, some, or even all of what you see here may not be true, and none of it should be taken literally.

#469by:    

Beware of the game player! He is out in full force and for many many days has been trolling and creeping around on uga's sorority website. He has been posting fake love. He is OBVIOUSLY DISTURBED and is a BIG SICKO and might possibly be a pervert. He is a sad lonely psycho type. Should be considered dangerous!!!! He refers to himself as a lover and he loves to play games such as "I think i will post bogus garbage over and over and over again" Spending 24/7 on this website. He loves to manipulate the boards and has decided that he is the judge and jury for all. What a freakin' nutcase! He has no clue about sorority life and continues to post stuff that any PNM would know to find on the panhellenic's website and NOT this one. He thinks he is so funny and cute. So, PLEASE BEWARE!! Watchout sisters because this creep could be hiding outside your sorority house just waiting to jump on you! And this SHOULD be taken SERIOUSLY AND LITERALLY!!!

#470by:    

do seem to be different. I don't think the game player could move the groups around like this. I do think something is up with the site. Who knows? I don't agree with the person who keeps posting about the game player. If you truly are scared then stop feeding his ego. I'm sure he loves it when he is mentioned. Just ignore him.

By: The boards

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.