facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 464 of 508
#4631by:    

Lots of all 1's given out today. Jealous much???

By: Hmmmm
#4632by:    

Top 7 in random order:

ADPi, KD, Phi Mu, ZTA, DDD, Theta, Kappa

By: Popular Houses
#4633by:    

Top 10 in random order
XO, PhiMu, KD, ADPi, DDD, AXO, Kappa, Theta, Zeta, SK

By: Popular Houses
#4634by:    

Random Order
KD, DDD, AXO, Theta, XO, ADPi, AXO, PiPhi, Zeta, AOPi, Kappa

By: Top Houses
#4635by:    

Luke Bryan wrote a song that mentions the best sororities at UGA:

My my my little ADPi, Kappa Delta, Tri Delt's you look so fine
Oooooo Don't know what I'm gonna do
Go around to ZTA's, Theta's, Chi O's or Little Phi Mu's
Hey heyyyy yeahh yeahh
Hey heyyyy yeahh yeahh
My my sorority girl
My my sorority girl

By: The Best
#4636by:    

In a house that most people on here say is 'bottom' or 'low middle' and I absolutely love it. Don't be fooled into thinking that you can only be happy if you join the chapters people around you say are the best. Truly, every house is a good choice on this campus. You can't go wrong. Just relax and give every house a shot

By: I am
#4637by:    

You couldn't have said it better!!!! Good job!!!!

By: @ I am

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4638by:    

Old Row no longer means top house at UGA. All that matter is that you pick a house where you feel comfortable rather than listening to idle gossip about which is top house. Negative things could be said about ANY house. Think for yourself. No choice is the wrong one.

By: PNM's
#4639by:    

with the post below. Going by location with Baxter being the split, old row which is ADPi, Phi Mu, Chi O, Theta, and Kappa are definitely in the top tier at UGA. KD and Zeta are top tier, too, even though they are on the other side of Baxter and not old row as far as location.

By: I disagree
#4640by:    

So basically the location of the physical structure of the house is the most important thing to consider when you are choosing a house? If your thought process is an example of how girls think in those houses, then NO THANK YOU.....Seriously that was one of the dumbest things I have heard anyone say.

By: @ I disagree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.