facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 460 of 508
#4591  by: Uhhh wrong   

no they don't! caring about what other people think is no way to go through life

By: Uhhh wrong
#4592  by: Disagree   

with Truth below. The bickering is very one sided with pasting on ZTA and PiPhi's pages. There is no proof that the original posts put on DDD's pages are from these houses. The cut and pastes certainly come from DDD's page. And it is interesting that the defense of ZTA and PiPhi is not all fives. If it was those girls commenting I would expect it to be all fives. I think all the stuff on their sites are from outsiders. And you never see ZTA and Pi Phi on this side bar saying they are a top house. It is only the ones who had snaps last year that are doing that. So I do believe they are worried.

By: Disagree
#4593  by: How Shallow   

This whole page is stupid. Who cares who is perceived
"number one?" The whole idea of a sorority is to join a sisterhood of girls that you can bond with and be friends with. In the grand scheme of things, there are soldiers getting their legs blown off in the middle east, and a president who is getting us deeper and deeper in debt so that when you and I are married and have families, we will be paying through the nose. Get a life kids. There are bigger fish to fry. Enjoy your sisterhood no matter which one you choose.

By: How Shallow
#4594  by: @ Disagree   

Zeta's page is full of 5's in defense of remarks put on their page. Nobody is fooled by your cut and paste and changing the original name from DDD to Zeta.

By: @ Disagree
#4595  by: Real Rank   

All the sororities at UGA are excellent, but here's my opinion.
Top Tier in no particular order - KAT, KD, XO, Phi Mu, KKG, ADPi, ZTA
Mid Tier - DDD, AXO, AOPi, SK, Pi Phi, GPB
Then, the rest.

By: Real Rank
#4596  by: Ya'll Stop   

Sig Ep is and always will be the #1 sorority. Nobody else even comes close

By: Ya'll Stop
#4597  by: @ya'll stop   

Why are you telling people to stop with their opinions? Isn't that exactly what this site is for????

By: @ya'll stop
#4598  by: Good Grades   

these houses pretty much always have the top grades
sdt, axo, aopi, adpi, sk, ddd

By: Good Grades
#4599  by: Top   

Sororities???of the ones listed below, four houses had large numbers of snaps. One house has had them two years in a row. Doesn't sound top to me. What do these houses do? Are they top in grades? Involvement? Strong sisterhood?

By: Top
#4600  by: The scoop   

SDT has the highest grades.... known fact. But, each sorority at UGA has above a 3.25 combined GPA and has members on the Dean's List and President's List, which are good selling points to all the pnm's parents. (Join a UGA sorority, make good grades, keep Hope.) All the sororities have good philanthropies and close sisterhoods, too. So, really, you can't go wrong with any house! That being said, though, there are more all-around great sororities at UGA. They would be KAT, Chi O, KKG, Phi Mu, KD, ADPi, and ZTA.

By: The scoop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.