by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 459 of 508
#4581by:    

Theta & ADPi, A List? HaHaHaHa!

By: @Top Houses
#4582by:    

The most important thing about recruitment is to trust in the process and not drop out if you are cut by your favorite house. Each day look at the ones you still have because they actually like you. Stay in until the end and you will find your home.

By: PNMs important thing
#4583by:    

that AXO, ZETA, AOpi, DDD, KD, etc consider ChiO, PhiMu, Theta and ADPi the best houses. The only people that would rate themselves as tops are are the girls in those houses. Thats where these comments are coming from. So don't believe them, they are generated by a bunch of girls worried about their standings cause things haven't gone so well for them in the past few years.

By: I doubt
#4584by:    

I disagree with the below post. Just because one person said that ChiO, Phi Mu, ADPi, and KAT are the best doesn't mean that a bunch of girls in those houses are worried about their standings. If you look to the left, I'd say the ones who are worried are all the self-rankers in Zeta, DDD, and Pi Phi.

By: Truth
#4585by:    

would have to agree. It seems to me all the bickering and self ranking between ZTA,PiPhi,DDD, etc., is a true indication of who is worried

By: Truth
#4586by:    

A-Listers: ChiO, Phi Mu, ADPi, KAT

Just below that is: ZTA,AXO,AOPi,DDD,KD,KKG

Then: Everybody else

By: Top Houses
#4587by:    

with Truth below. The bickering is very one sided with pasting on DDD and PiPhi's pages. There is no proof that the original posts put on Zeta's pages are from these houses. The cut and pastes certainly come from Zeta's page. And it is interesting that the defense of DDD and PiPhi is not all fives. If it was those girls commenting I would expect it to be all fives. I think all the stuff on their sites are from outsiders. And you never see DDD and Pi Phi on this side bar saying they are a top house. It is only the ones who had snaps last year that are doing that. So I do believe they are worried.

By: Disagree
#4588by:    

Which houses do y'all think have the best/worst sisterhood? Just curious for some opinions.

By: Sisterhood
#4589by:    

other peoples opinions DO NOT MATTER!

By: @Sisterhood
#4590by:    

People's opinions do matter.

By: Uhhh wrong

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.