facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 457 of 508
#4561by:    

Stop trying to include yourself in these lists at "top" Everyone knows you aren't.

By: AOPi
#4562by:    

So glad to see posts that TRULY represent our fantastic community!

The best sororities at UGA are

Alpha Chi Omega

Alpha Delta Pi

Alpha Gamma Delta

Alpha Omicron Pi

Chi Omega

Delta Delta Delta

Delta Gamma

Delta Zeta

Gamma Phi Beta

Kappa Alpha Theta

Kappa Delta

Kappa Kappa Gamma

Phi Mu

Pi Beta Phi

Sigma Delta Tau

Sigma Kappa

Zeta Tau Alpha

Recruitment at UGA is extremely competitive! That alone should speak to the high caliber of women found in every house. Every house is a great house and has something unique to offer! There are no wrong choices!

By: Go Greek!
#4563by:    

Please keep an open mind during rush. Because of the nature of our ranking/comment system, some, or even all of what you see here may not be true, and none of it should be taken literally.

By: Note:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4564by:    

Chi O
Theta
Phi Mu
Kappa
KD
DDD
Pi Phi
AOPi
AXO
ADPi
DZ
Zeta
SK
GPB
SDT
AGD
DG

By: True Rank
#4565by:    

While there is some difference in the prestige of some of the houses (...let's not even go to the tired "old row" discussion), there are some definite "types" of the girls.

1. "Old Money/Family Connections" Prestige: ADPi, Phi Mu, Theta

2. "Hot/Party Girls" Prestige: Kappa, to a lesser extent KD, DDD, ZTA

3. "Cool Chicks from Rich Families": Chi O, and to a lesser extent (...and much less cool) AOPi

4. Respectable Nice/Cute Low Profile Girls/Overacheivers: AXO, GPhi, Pi Phi, SDT (could also be in #6 below)

5. "Low Profile (but cute) Party Chicks": SK, DZ

6. "Better than their Rep": DG, ADG

Just my observations from three years of being around girls from all the houses, good and bad.

By: Rank versus Type
#4566by:    

Chi O
Theta
Phi Mu
Kappa
KD
DDD
Pi Phi
AOPi
AXO
ADPi
DZ
Zeta
SK
GPB
SDT
AGD
DG

By: True Rank
#4567by:    

hahahahaha! i know plenty of adpi girls that DO NOT come from money or prestige. you're a freaking moron & full of crap & my opinion is that you don't know jack!

By: @Rank versus Type
#4568by:    

And I know plenty of Thetas that do NOT come from old/new money or prestige. I know more Pi Phi's that do and I am in neither sorority. This is a joke.

By: @ Rank Vs Type
#4569by:    

Agree there are a LOT of Thetas and ADPi's who do not come from money/presitige, but they certainly like to give that impression (especially Theta). Agree with original poster about Pi Phi being more laid back.

By: @@rank v type
#4570by:    

Anyone know how many women are registered for 2012 recruitment so far?

By: Recruitment

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.