He sure has made a women out of me
I fell in love with Jack Daniels again
Hes the best kind of lover that there is
I can have him when I please, he always satisfies my needs
He takes me back no matter where I've been
Yeah I fell in love with Jack Daniels again

By: OOOOOOH LALA
#4512by:    

This board is messed up!! The actual top tier sororities (best all-around) in the real world at UGA (not the fantasy world of this web site) are XO, PhiMu, KD, ADPi, KKG, DDD, KAT, AOPi, ZTA.

By: Yup
#4513by:    

sesquipedalian

By: I am in the Order
#4514by:    

You are quite mistaken. Nope. Old Row is worried about nothing. No, not a thing.

By: Re: I Think
#4515by:    

moves up AXO, DDD and PiPhi. Moving down....I won't be that mean.

By: Strongest
#4516by:    

I am coming thru rush in the fall. I have a serious question. My sister was an XYZ and graduated last year. I liked her friends that I met but don't want houses to cut me because they assume that her house would automatically be my choice. Should I not even put this info on my registration? I mean, some ppl will know already but I don't want to be unfairly penalized because ppl think I have my mind already made up. Does this generally happen? Thanks for honest(kind) opinions!

By: Serious
#4517by:    

If your sister was in a top house (say XO,KKG,PM etc) then some lower tier houses may cut you because they would think "hey, why would she pledge XY if she could go PM. I would like to tell you that it does not happen but truthfully, it does. But.. don't omit it on your rush info. That would not look good either. Good Luck

By: Serious
#4518by:    

If you know any girls from highschool from other houses be sure to put the word out to them that you are going to look elsewhere and are open to houses other than your sisters. Good luck!

By: Re: Serious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4519by:    

You can say that if your sister is in ANY house another house may cut you because they think you will want to be with your sister. You just need to get the word out that you are looking elsewhere. I have already heard of Theta, Zeta, AOpi and DZ sisters looking elsewhere. I am sure it happens to all houses. Just get the word out.

By: @ serious
#4520by:    

Any help on how I should get the word out to the other sororities if I only know people in my sister's sorority?

By: Re: Serious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.