by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 450 of 508
#4491by:    

no

By: how about
#4492by:    

a very good rush this year for Theta,AXO, and Chi O (based on some of the recruits they got last year) Just my opinion. Everyone has one

By: I Predict
#4493by:    

another sucky rush for AOPi and ZTA- based on last years pledges unless they are able to hide them.

By: I Predicta
#4494by:    

This board is messed up!! The actual top tier sororities (best all-around) in the real world at UGA (not the fantasy world of this web site) are XO, PhiMu, KAT, ADPi, and KKG. Followed by AOPi, AXO, DDD, KD and ZTA.

By: For Real
#4495by:    

I think it's more like this:
XO-PhiMu-KD-ADPi-DDD-AXO-Theta-Kappa-AOPi-Zeta

By: Me
#4496by:    

Are ADPi, PhiMu, XO, KAT, and KKG the old row sororities at UGA?

By: Old Row Question
#4497by:    

When it comes to socials:

Excited: chi o, kappa, kd, dz(you know why)
This could be fun: axo, zta, adpi, the nonprude aopis, tri delt

By: Let's

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4498by:    

I pity you.

By: Rude
#4499by:    

To answer your question: PhiMu and ChiO were the 1st two sororities at UGA. ADPi and KAT are considered old row. KKG is not really old row based on age but is considered to be elite as are the others.

By: Re: Old Row
#4500by:    

shouldn't be considered old row either based on age. Come on. They are considered good but they are just like Kappa when it comes to being old row.

By: KAT

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.