by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 447 of 508
#4461by:    

You do sound stupid.

By: @Not Sorry
#4462by:    

You both sound rude and jealous. Must be in those sororities not mentioned. Just being honest.

By: @ Not Sorry's

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4463by:    

Everyone is being rude and jealous. That is what this entire board is about. It is about insulting people. Think about it. Everything everyone says (unless it is a self rank that says I love my sorority) is probably either a backhanded insult to someone else or an outright insult. Period

By: @@ Not Sorry's
#4464by:    

you all are being rude and jealous. Saying "just being honest" does not make what you are saying any less rude. It doesn't make it okay. It is the same as that middle school trick of cutting someone down and then saying "just kidding". Greekrank is middle school.

By: To all of you below:
#4465by:    

go make me a sandwich

By: ΠΚΑ
#4466by:    

Love those old row sororities who don't come on here and self rank.

By: The Best
#4467by:    

are sick.

By: You
#4468by:    

This board is messed up. The actual top tier sororities (best all-around) in the real world at UGA (not the fantasy world of this web site) are XO, PhiMu, KAT, ADPi, and KKG. Followed by AOPi, ZTA, KD, DDD and AXO.

By: For Real
#4469by:    

check that ADPi maybe nationally but not at UGA

By: pssh
#4470by:    

is the same old tired list as if nothing happened over the last two years to change things. Delusional. And I love the comment about "old row" not self ranking cause it is exactly what is happening below.

By: Below

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.