facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 445 of 508
#4441  by: Dear PNM   

Any sorority is good but there are some that are considered the top. Phi Mu, KAO, XO, AOPI, KKG, KD are the most desirable. Last year the following were also above avg contenders during rush, DDD, PBP, SK, ADPi, AXO

By: Dear PNM
#4442  by: @Dear PNM   

hahahahahahahaha! i'll have some of what you're smoking! theta, aopi, kkg, & kd desirable? i think not! hahahaha!

By: @Dear PNM
#4443  by: Dear   

PNMs do not use this site as a guide for rush you'll be very unhappy. Go with your gut go where you feel you fit in and I can tell you, you won't be disappionted!

By: Dear
#4444  by: Um   

PNMs, the below posts are wrong. Use this site, and ONLY this site to make your decision. Ignore everything during rush except this site.

By: Um
#4445  by: @Um   

get off the crack!

By: @Um
#4446  by: Rank   

XO, KAT, ADPi, PhiMu, KKG, KD, AXO, DDD, ZTA, AOPi, PBPhi, SK, GPhiB, DZ, AGD, DG.

By: Rank
#4447  by: The Only   

constant in life is change..the top five on your list include 3 who had double digit snaps...one two years in a row. Y'all need to get over yourselves...you are not as great as you would like people to think or you wouldn't have these problems. ...stuff does change. You all are in denial..

By: The Only
#4448  by: Joke   

This board is messed up. PNM's please don't take the rankings seriously.

By: Joke
#4449  by: Honest   

If you go through rush at UGA and get into any of the below houses, you'll be in a very good sorority XO, PhiMu, KAT, ADPi, and KKG. Close second are KD, AOPi, DDD, and ZTA.

By: Honest
#4450  by: If you go    

rush at UGA and get a bid to XO, KAT, DDD, AXO, KD, PBP, AOpi, ADpi and maybe ZTA you will very happy.

By: If you go

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.