facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 444 of 508
#4431by:    

You will be great! Just be openminded and confident with what you are bringing to the table. Try to relax and have fun with it all. Best Wishes!

By: to PNM
#4432by:    

why would anyone in their right mind come to this site & ask for advice?!?! really!! if you're already that insecure there is NO WAY you'll survive Rush. just sayin'.........

By: LOL
#4433by:    

not rich - ha!!

By: Ha Ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4434by:    

yes! not rich! when you have to take out loans to study abroad & for other things-you're not rich! some of the girls come from wealthy families, but most don't!

By: @ Ha Ha
#4435by:    

Thank you to everyone that gave me a genuine answer!!
@LOL, I do have confidence, but like I said I'm not at all familiar with Greek life because I know very few already involved in it...as for why I asked on this site, it seems there are plenty of girls on here with experience and passion enough to comment on rankings, so I figured of course they'd give me an honest answer. But thanks for wasting space on a negative comment, I certainly hope you will not be one of my future sisters. And I'm pretty sure I'll be breathing once rush is over...and breathing does constitute 'surviving'...so just a PS... there's no way you'll 'survive' life after college overdramatizing and belittling people, but good luck.

By: PNM
#4436by:    

thanks for wasting space with your stupidity.

By: @PNM
#4437by:    

You are so very welcome.

#4438by:    

my group of friends>your group of friends. lullz so kewl. CaNt WaIt

By: LOL
#4439by:    

Not everyone on here is a total azz. Just ignore immature and bitter people. As for rush at UGA you will do fine. Just make an honest effort at every house to find out what they are about and what is important to them. There really are some great girls in every house! Good luck and have fun!

#4440by:    

when is kappa sig coming back?

By: just wondering

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.