by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 443 of 508
#4421by:    

Best and worst frats? opinions?

By: curious
#4422by:    

please! enough with the STUPID questions! other peoples opinions DO NOT MATTER!

By: @curious
#4423by:    

Top: Chi O, KAT, PM, ADPi, KD
Middle: KKG, DDD, AChiO, ZTA
Low Middle: AOPi, PBPhi, SK
Low: DZ, GPhiB, AGD, DG

By: Rank
#4424by:    

with most below except you can't put KKG that high or ZTA that high. They belong in low mid. Move AOpi and PiPhi up.

By: I agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4425by:    

disagree

By: totally
#4426by:    

Agree. Those are the most sought after and most prestigious- and agree that AOPi should be ahead of ZTA

By: Totally
#4427by:    

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING prestigious about ADPi or KD!!! HaHaHa! Poor girls from small towns!

By: HaHaHa!
#4428by:    

I'll be rushing this Fall from out of state...I am not a legacy and not from major bucks...I'm also not a teeny tiny super gorgeous girl...I have really good community service and I like to think I'm charming...do I have any chance at all? Please be honest

By: PNM
#4429by:    

just posted on their board. let's see how long it takes them to copy/paste onto everyones board.

By: ZTA
#4430by:    

Yes, you totally have a shot! There are 17 panhellenic sororities and for the most part, they are different from each other. Go through rush with an open mind and be outgoing.

By: @PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.