by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 442 of 508
#4411by:    

Tops - KAT, PM, XO, KKG, ZTA, KD.

By: Honest Abe
#4412by:    

@honest abe~you need to scratch #'s 4 & 5 on your list....what you smokin??? (Oh wait, now I see why they are there)LOL

By: pssh
#4413by:    

I agree with below. Maybe KD and substitute ADPi for ZTA

By: Honest Abe
#4414by:    

I'm a Pi Phi at another school and I'm transferring to UGA in the fall. I was just wondering what the girls are like! Please don't say anything mean!

By: curious
#4415by:    

you can form your own opinion when you get here in august. what other people think does not matter. p.s. not being mean but, i think you asking that question is pretty ridiculous

By: @curious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4416by:    

I don't think she was asking to know how the houses are ranked.. pi phis are a great group of girls. you're going to love them

#4417by:    

i know what she meant! & i think it was a ridiculous question. DUH!

#4418by:    

from the outside looking in I would say people think PiPhi's at UGA have; a genuine sisterhood, beautiful house, are very involved and well liked. But...do form your own opinions when You get here. Welcome to UGA

#4419by:    

They are a sincere and sweet group of ladies. I think that just about any 'type' of girl could find her way in that house. They do fly kind of under the radar but all the PiPhis I know love their sisterhood and as a whole they are a well regarded and respected bunch. I'm sure you will be greeted with a warm welcome when you get here!

By: @ curious
#4420by:    

Go away, we don't care about your lame website!

By: he spammer

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.