facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 441 of 508
#4401  by: To The Houses   

no. Legacies do not suck. They just need find THEIR place in UGA greek life which may not be their mamas.

By: To The Houses
#4402  by: truth may   

hurt:
TOP~ CHIO,KAT,PHIMU,KD
MIDDLE~ TRIDELT,PIPHI,SK,AOPI
LOW MIDDLE~ ACHIO,ADPI,SDT,DZ
BOTTOM~ ZTA,KKG,DG,AGD,GPB

By: truth may
#4403  by: WRONG!   

The Real Ranking....
Top: ZTA, KD, AOPI
Middle: SK, DDD, DZ, ACHIO
Low Middle: CHIO, KAT, PHIMU, KKG
Bottom: ADPI, SDT, GPB, AGD, DG

By: WRONG!
#4404  by: Old row is not cute   

Just because a sorority is old row does not mean they're good! The name does NOT mean everything and money definitely doesn't make you pretty. Most of the really top/most desired sororities are not even old row.

By: Old row is not cute
#4405  by: Once Again   

We are Greeks. Enough said. Let all the PNM be exciting about first being accepted to UGA and second deciding to go through Rush.

By: Once Again
#4406  by: Wrong-   

I don't know what world you are living in but reality check- Yes, a name means a lot whether it's a family name or sorority name. Money does not make you pretty but it sure does attract a lot of people to you. This is reality girls. I dropped out of rush 2 yrs ago bcause I was cut by the 2 old rows houses i really wanted. I'm over it but you are delusional if you think someone saying "I was a PM,XO,KKG at UGA" does not say 1) u have $$$ and 2) you r from family $$$. Yeah-That's hot

By: Wrong-
#4407  by: not equal   

Money does not equal sisterhood.

By: not equal
#4408  by: Hate   

to admit it but below is correct. It's all about who you know. That's why old row frats date old row girls. Ehhh. just worry about your own house and not what everyone else is doing

By: Hate
#4409  by: @Hate   

It's just such a joke on old row. Cause I know plenty of girls who don't come from names and don't have significantly more money that are in old row houses. And then there is some very significant money in other houses. They are at least classier cause they aren't bragging about it all the time. BTW, it's yo daddy's money, not yours and you know what usually happens to second generation money? They lose it.

By: @Hate
#4410  by: Good Lord   

Everyone in a sorority has money. It's expensive. So many ppl have a chip on their shoulder regarding "old row" what's up with that? Everyone should be glad they got in ANY house. Rush at UGA is brutal

By: Good Lord

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.