facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 440 of 508
#4391  by: @ yeah but   

as far as old row,legacies, and snapping it actually makes it HARDER for them if they have a lot of legs come thru. They have to carry thru 2nd round-even knowing they are going to cut them. Therefore, the unwanted legacies are taking a space of someone they may have wanted and had to let go. That is the reality

By: @ yeah but
#4392  by: SNAP THIS   

OK. You can ask ANY PNM coming into rush which houses she has heard are top houses, most selective, and most elite. I don't care what anyone says they would say ADPi, XO, PM, KKG and KAT. I am NOT saying they continue to think that as rush progresses but that is the perception. Tell anyone in the south you are an KKG or ChiO at UGA and they will think you are an A Lister. This is just how it is and has been. Same at Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss, etc

By: SNAP THIS
#4393  by: LOL@Snap This   

ADPi elite? Please don't make me laugh! I know many of them because they are from my hometown & they are FAR from elite! So funny!

By: LOL@Snap This
#4394  by: @ SNAP THIS   

Not so. The PNM's today have a lot more information than in the past. They know more earlier. And their perception is different than in the past.

By: @ SNAP THIS
#4395  by: Snap that   

It doesn't matter what you think, it is about what the PNM's think! The fact that KKG and ADPI took double digit snaps last year shows that NOT every girl wants a hard core party sorority. Some of the so called top names just aren't a good fit for a wholesome girl who had a more "low key" highschool experience.

By: Snap that
#4396  by: Agreed   

There are 17 sororities on our amazing campus for a reason: PNMs have different preferences! Not all girls fit at the party house or low key house or what have you. Trying to pin houses about others is pointless and futile-- at the end of the day, so long as YOU like YOUR OWN house the rest should not matter!

By: Agreed
#4397  by: ha ha   

snaps don't happen because girls don't want a sorority. They happen because top sororities have to make big cuts and legacies get in the way. No sorority is "hard core" party!!

By: ha ha
#4398  by: seems   

to me that someone got burned last year - L E G A C Y.

By: seems
#4399  by: The houses   

that snapped are basically saying that their legacies suck. Bet your alums love to hear that!

By: The houses
#4400  by: I think   

they're saying that lots of girls come through rush with great recs., leadership, and outstanding academis who would really fit in and add to the sisterhood of a group. But the legacy ordeal causes some of these girls to get cut early.

By: I think

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.