facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 44 of 508
#431  by: or go to   

the individual sororities websites. those are good too. forming an opinion on sororities based on petty comments made on greekrank? not good.

By: or go to
#432  by: fall rush   

To any PNM's- There is a lot of bashing of old row houses for taking legacies. I was an old row legacy-good GPA, activities, recs, etc. I was automatically cut by a lot of houses ecuz they saw I was an old row legacy (frm UGA) and figured it was a waste to invite me back. I'm just putting that out there to anyone coming to UGA. Be aware of this.

By: fall rush
#433  by: Sorry   

What is a PNM?

By: Sorry
#434  by: ???   

yeah, that little story sounds just a bit suspicious... that is not the way rush works.

By: ???
#435  by: Best At UGA   

In No Particular Order
PhiMu, Xo, Theta, AOPi, KKG, DDD, KD, SK, ZTA, ADPi, DZ, GPB, DG, SDT, AGD, PBP, AKA, DST, SGR, ZPB, AXO

By: Best At UGA
#436  by: pnm   

What is a PNM?

By: pnm
#437  by: PNM   

Potential New Member.
girls who are not in a sorority who are going through recruitment.

By: PNM
#438  by: upstairs rush   

What does upstairs rush mean?

By: upstairs rush
#439  by: heard   

that one before. another poser! guys don't surf this website. get real

By: heard
#440  by: HONESTQ   

THERE ARE GIRLS OF ALL NATIONALITIES IN BOTH OLD ROW AND NEW ROW. MOST SORORITIES ARE DIVERSE. VERY FEW ARE EXCLUSIVE. THEY TEND TO BE THE TYPE THAT ONLY ACCEPT GIRLS THAT THINK, LOOK. DRESS ALIKE. THOSE TYPE ARE SCARCE HERE. FOR THE MOST PART EVERYONE IS OPEN TO ALL POTENTIAL NEW MEMBERS(PNMs). YOU WILL FIND THE RIGHT SPOT.

By: HONESTQ

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.