#411by:    

hey everyone, check out AXO's page.

By: AXO
#412by:    

ROM 13:10 Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the
fulfillment of the law.

By: Romans 13:10
#413by:    

everyone look at axo's page. i think it explains a lot about the craziness that has been burning up this website for the past couple of days. i hope someone from the panhellenic council sees it and request that uga be removed from this site. what a disgrace to the greek community. this site has turned into a joke

By: concerned
#414by:    

Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.

By: Psalms 34:14

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#415by:    

Check out AXO's page

By: greek
#416by:    

I hope Panhellenic Council does see this site. As I'm sure they know, where there is smoke, there is fire. If a sorority is engaged in bad behavior, people are going to talk about it.

By: Kayley
#417by:    

Good lord- let's hope the APD has better things to do than monitor a bunch of spoiled girls crackin on each other. I don't think it is illegal to state your opinion.....

By: Law Enforcement
#418by:    

I'm sorry I must just be stupid but could someone please explain "Old Row"? I will be coming to UGA in fall 2010 and going thru rush. Is that just the oldest houses? The best?

By: fall rush
#419by:    

Go to UGA's Panhellenic website.

By: Fall Rush 2010
#420by:    

It is simply a direction like NW(North West) or SW(South West). It is a segment of Milledge where some of the sorority houses are located. It is just a location.

By: Old Row

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.