facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 41 of 508
#401by:    

the really good ones:
AOPI, KKG, THETA, DDD, PHI MU, SK, and DZ.
The Average: XO, ADPI, ZTA, and KD
I won't name the bad

By: Truth
#402by:    

listen up people:
ALL the sororities here at UGA are really good!

By: News Flash
#403by:    

You all are guilty of spreading hate. No one person can cause the boards to be manipulated in such a way as it has in the past recent days. It needs to stop on all accounts. You are embarrassing all of the sororities here at UGA. Ignore the negative posts. When you respond it only encourages the next hater to continue with the negative comments. IGNORE THE HATE SISTERS!

By: You all
#404by:    

A girl in my pledge class introduced me to this site and I am beyond embarrassed that the UGA Greek System is being represented in such a juvenile and immature way. I'm only leaving this comment because MANY of you need to get a life and get over yourselves. We're not in middle school. We're adults in college who are here to have fun and still get an education. Stop starting rumors that aren't true about sororities - if you want to rank one do so truly. This is a site that PNMs come look at. And to be quite honest, I wouldn't want to be part of Greek life if this is what it boils down to.

So whomever is being a little girl and going around and putting sororities down - stop it. You're just making the UGA community look like immensely stupid.

By: Embarrassed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#405by:    

KKG spreading the hate. It is so obvious.

By: IT IS A
#406by:    

KKG. I am one and we could care less about these rankings.

By: It is not a
#407by:    

This has to be a GDI who is laughing his/her butt off. Resist the temptation to visit this site. We will be discussing this at our chapter next week. Our girls will be told not to visit this anymore. I would suggest everyone do the same.

By: Ignore Please
#408by:    

Agree with KKG. Whoever is listing a soroity name as the poster is most def not a member of that sorority. Also, agree this site is ridiculous. There is NO number one sorority at UGA. Each house has some amazing young women!

By: XO
#409by:    

BRITT = BRAX Grow up

By: Please
#410by:    

Do not plot harm against your neighbor, who lives trustfully near you.

By: PROVERBS 29

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.