facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 38 of 508
#371by:    

do not judge, or you too will be judged. for in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you

By: ...
#372by:    

Yeah I agree. Too much drama. Why I never went thru rush. My sister is coming to UGA next year and told me to look at this site and give her my opinions. Eweee is all I can say

By: OK
#373by:    

I agree with you! Let people form their own opinions about houses and keep them to themselves! To girls coming through rush next fall: Please immediately get off this site! Most of what it says is completely false, and you shouldn't sell yourself short by thinking yourself incapable to form your own decisions about each house!

By: Agree
#374by:    

I'm not one to judge, but chi-o first at UGA? No way! And DDD, KAT Pi Phi? No!!!! Sorry but this site is BS and all the non panhellenic sororities should be OUT. If you really want to know which sorority is for you, come up to Athens and SEE for yourself! Sadly, this site is full of jealous and self ranking girls, so don't rely on it at all!

By: REALLY?
#375by:    

just my opinion: top houses at uga: XO, KKG, DDD, KAT, AOPi

By: freddyfrat
#376by:    

this sight is bogus. most of the actually decent sororities dont care about self ranking so you will see some of the top sororities near the bottom, where as, others find the need to fight to the top of this pathetic site. Please note. Your status on GreekRank means nothing...good day.

By: yesssm
#377by:    

TOP SORORITIES AT UGA ARE:
(in no order)
kkg, sk, aopi,zta, kd, pm..
but you can't go wrong with any sorority here.

By: top
#378by:    

TOP SORORITIES AT UGA ARE:
XO, KKG, DDD, THETA, AOPI, PHI MU

By: TOPS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#379by:    

Who the f is ranking on this board? These ranks are so messed up. Some of the sororities that need to move up are Phi Mu, AOPi and ADPi. You ladies are full of drama and need to stop putting each other down. If you think you're above Phi Mu, AOP, ADPi, KKG, KAT, Chi O, you're delusional.

By: Reagan
#380by:    

in no order
XO, THETA, PHI MU, DDD, KKG, AOPI

By: best of the best

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.