University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 37 of 508
#361by:    

Top: kkg, xo, theta, phimu, ddd and aopi

By: Agreed
#362by:    

the tops:
xo, ddd, kkg, phimu, theta, aopi. great houses with really great girls. different and unique.

By: totally true
#363by:    

this website is MEAN

By: delete
#364by:    

do not judge, or you too will be judged. for in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

By: ...
#365by:    

down with greek rank!

By: agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#366by:    

this website is so annoying!

By: absurd
#367by:    

Why are people wasting their time on this stupid website. No one cares about it and it needs to be deleted!

By: Why
#368by:    

embarrassed!

By: I am so
#369by:    

As a recent UGA alum, I am embarrassed by this site! The things written on here couldn't be further from the truth. All of the sororities at UGA have something great to offer. They are all different and special in their own way. For example, I would agree with many that AOII and Kappa are both top tier but they are still very different, as is the case with all sororities. People need to stop with the childishness and new members, please, realize the information on here is not true.

By: Alum
#370by:    

I agree with the posts below me. This website is awful and gives greek life a horrible image (not to mention that most if not ALL of what's being said is wrong). Being greek at UGA, I am embarrassed about how childish and rude my fellow classmates are being. GROW UP!

By: Agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.